Back in 2005 they helped kick-start a new wave of fresh, innovative British rock, and now – over half a decade on – they remain a force to be reckoned with when it comes to crafting witty, angular guitar anthems. They could only ever be the Arctic Monkeys.
Sitting pretty as one of the UK’s premier live acts, 2013 has seen the band enjoy a particularly favourable year – headlining Glastonbury and scoring two Top 20 hits in the form of Do I Wanna Know and Why’d You Only Call Me When You’re High.
With their new album AM out this week and courting some of the most favourable reviews of their career, we thought it’d be only right to offer our listeners a fantastic competition to catch the Arctic Monkeys live experience for themselves.
We’ve got three pairs of tickets to give away to the venue of the winner’s choice on the band’s forthcoming tour.
This competition is now closed.
- doctorrwhatt likes this
- emmdiggity reblogged this from j4k3bugg
- emmdiggity likes this
- j4k3bugg reblogged this from we7radio and added:
- victimsofate likes this
- justanotherfandomgeek reblogged this from we7radio and added:
- ineffably-lovely reblogged this from we7radio and added:
- thresh24 reblogged this from we7radio and added:
- thresh24 likes this
- meansweetie reblogged this from we7radio and added:
- meansweetie likes this
- alexpower13 likes this
- we7radio posted this